One of my knitting baskets and Simon, the travelling gecko
It is nearly midnight, and my head is so full that I can’t think straight. Too many ideas, and far too many things to do. Papers everywhere, I can’t remember what I am supposed to do next, knitting projects are strewn across the room in baskets and bags, and my Dyson is dying of boredom.
Tomorrow I get organised!
- I will no longer believe I can remember everything all the time, and will use my diary.
- I will stop using old envelopes for notes & knitting patterns and leaving them everywhere, but will put them in that diary and my pattern books.
- I will start a ‘to do’ list again.
- I will work more systematically.
- I will not get distracted and start something else because I suddenly remember what I was supposed to do, but will know what to do next.
- I will have a plan!
- And I will put that Dyson to use!
I will get organised.